- An overnight stay for two people in a double room
- Excludes breakfast (but available at an extra cost)
- The charming town not only boasts the oldest (and some argue, the most famous) wine route in South Africa, but is also known for its experimental wine-making. Discerning wine drinkers will feel right at home with the varieties of wine at their fingertips.
- It’s rich with history - the restored buildings transport visitors to another time and showcase Cape-Dutch, Georgian and Victorian architecture from the turn of the century and earlier. The Village Museum also gives visitors a glimpse into the lives of Stellenbosch residents through the ages.
- Take in the beautiful art at the many art galleries in town, or peruse crafts at local markets.
- It is nature's paradise. Explore undiscovered hiking trails and drink in the scenery of mountains and vineyards. Jonkershoek Nature Reserve is a recommended hiking spot and offers routes for all ages and fitness levels.
- Somerset West is nearby, and although a quiet suburb, it has lots in the way of must-see attractions.
- Valid from 1 May 2019
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid every day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Check-in between 14:00 – 17:00 - late arrivals can be arranged in advance
- Check-out by 10:00am latest. Late check-out will be subject to a surcharge of R400 per hour.
- Onsite restaurant available for lunch and dinner: Mondays to Saturdays - closed on Sundays for dinner, open for lunch only
- Deal excludes breakfast but available at an extra cost
- Breakfast must be booked prior to arrival and is served from 8am - 10am.
- Mini bar items are not included in the deal and will be charged extra – to be settled upon check-out.
- Rooms applicable: double rooms - excludes family units
- Child policy: 2 people per room ( 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child). If you are a family of 3 or more, you are required to purchase 2 or more deals. Infants (2 years or under), are welcome and a once-off fee of R400 is charged for baby cots.
- Buy up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, at a limit of 4 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
The Country Guest House offers cosy accommodation in tranquil surrounds.
You and your partner will be accommodated in a Mountain View or Garden Cottage, visit their website to see more about these rooms.
Semi private patios allows guests to enjoy the views of Helderberg Mountains or vineyards, or simply relax while listening to the sounds of nature.
For more, please visit The Country Guest House website.
Get in touch, call: 021 842 2945 OR email: info@
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?