- A two night stay for two people in a Manor House Executive Suite.
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily (tea includes a variety of hot beverages, scones, jam, cream, and biscuits.
- The estate is located on a 130-acre slice of paradise, in a valley on the leafy banks of the Klein Rivier, at the foot of the majestic Overberg mountains.
- It serves as the ideal resting place for relaxation and countryside romance - buy more deals to extend your stay.
- There’s lots to do - fly fishing, wine routes, and beer tasting, to name a few, plus a host of the estate’s personal recommendation of activities.
- Expires 30 April 2019.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability).
- Excludes Easter weekend
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Rooms applicable: Manor House Executive Suite or, if not available, Honeymoon Suite.
- Regret no children under the age of 10 are premitted in the Manor House. Families can be accommodate in a Mountain View Cottage for R500 per child per night (includes breakfast).
- 3 deals per customer. Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of a maximum of 3 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Double open bath with showers and king-size bed.
- Tea & coffee Station
- In-room fan
- Bar fridge
- Electronic safe
- TV with select channels
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Whether you’re a foodie, a walking enthusiast, a history buff, an adrenalin junkie, a wine lover or simply on a romantic or family holiday, you’ll find something to suit every interest and persuasion, both on and off the estate.
- Blue Gum Country Estate is a short 10 minute drive from the historical town of Stanford, and 30 minutes from the ‘French Riviera of the Western Cape’, the coastal cliff top village of Hermanus.
- Another must-visits includes the vineyards of Elim, the fascinating Moravian mission station with its whitewashed cottages, fruit trees and its beautiful church which is a national monument.
- Award-winning restaurants and artists studios abound in these parts too.
- Be sure to ask at reception for a leaflet with their personal recommendations of the Top 10 activities in the surrounding areas.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?