- One 90 minute lesson to be used by one person (in a group lesson of up to 10 people)
- Includes wetsuit, surfboard and a coach
- 25% off a surf party for 10 people (payable directly to the merchant)
- Expires: 31 May 2019
- Deal is valid for one person.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: Saturdays, 10am or 12pm slot only.
- Blockout period: 19 - 22 April 2019.
- Limited availability, ESPECIALLY over weekends. Bookings are essential and must be made 2 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Surf lessons are weather & surf dependent. It is very important that clients monitor their email a few hours prior to their lesson in case of a change in surf time. Cape Town Surf School cannot be held responsible if emails are not checked.
- Kids policy: 4 years and older.
- Kids and adults are accommodated at separate times and won't be combined into one lesson.
- Please note that all individuals need to know how to swim.
- Session duration: approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Limited to 10 deals per customer.
- Limited to 10 deals per transaction - that's up to 10 people in a group session. Bring friends along!
- Maximum of 10 people per group.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 10 deal per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Clients do not need to print out vouchers to bring along (has to be emailed beforehand and redeemed).
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Bag for personal belongings
- Costume/Shorts for under wetsuit
- Positive attitude
- A willingness to learn
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?