- A two night stay for two
- Long beach walks along the coastline
- Surfing - the swell has been compared to that of Jeffrey’s Bay, minus the crowds.
- Baboon Point Cliffs is a popular attraction. There you’ll find the Bobbejaanberg Cave decorated with rock paintings and a shell deposit.
- Expires: 28 February 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: any day of the week including weekends (subject to availability).
- Excludes: 8 December 2018 to 8 January 2019 and long weekends.
- Please note Draaihoek Lodge is not a self-catering establishment.
- Rooms applicable: luxury lodges.
- Child policy (when sharing with parents):
- 1-3 years old: R100 p/n
- 3-6 years old: R150 p/n
- 7-12 years old: R250 p/n
- The restaurant at Draaihoek Lodge is halaal friendly.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other special.
- Unlimited deals per customer
- Unlimited gifts per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
- Sandstone fireplace in the lounge area
- King size bed with luxury linen
- En-suite bathroom with shower and heated towel rails
- A bespoke dressing room
- Private label Rooibos toiletries
- Tea and coffee unit
- Mini fridge
- Free Wi-Fi
- No television
- No self-catering
- Take strolls along the seemingly endless coastline and be on the lookout for dolphins as they tend to play, feed and frolic in the waves.
- On walkabouts in the reserve, bring along a plant book and try to identify the fauna. Antelope and zebra call the park home, so it’s likely that you’ll view them at close range.
- A visit to the The Verlorenvlei is a must. The estuary, which stretches 80 kilometres from Elands Bay to Redelinghuys, is one of the largest lakes and one of the most important estuarine systems in the Western Cape. Over a thousand wading birds and over 75 species of water birds call the estuary home.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?