- A 4 night 5 day cruise for two people from Durban to Pomene in a Balcony Cabin (B1)
- Departs 18 February 2019 from Durban Port.
- Accommodation in the cabin category booked.
- All meals and entertainment onboard.
- Transport to / from your home to the port.
- Travel documents (Passports and Visas are required).
- All items of a personal nature.
- Monday, 18 Feb 2019 - depart Durban
- Tuesday, 19 Feb 2019 - at sea
- Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019 - Pomene, Mozambique
- Thursday, 21 Feb 2019 - at sea
- Friday, 22 Feb 2019 - arrive Durban
- Cruise reservations are required to be made with MSC Cruises by calling 087 075 0850. Please do not email vouchers to MSC prior to speaking to an agent.
- Deal vouchers are required to be redeemed and bookings made with MSC within 7 days of purchase.
- Valid for travel from 18 - 22 February 2019 only.
- Deal excludes flights and any expenses of a personal nature, as well as drinks and personal spending.
- Optional excursion, food not obtained in the allocated restaurants, spa treatments, shopping, casino, laundry or WiFi/phone bills etc, are to be settled directly with the ship.
- Mandatory charges of R1235 per person have been included in the deal price.
- Multiple berth cabins are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of redemption and may attract additional charges
- Must be in possession of a valid passport to travel to Mozambique.
- All rates are per person based on 2 people sharing a 2 berth cabin, and are subject to availability, foreign exchange and fuel cost fluctuations.
- Deal discounts are calculated on MSC Standard Fares available on their website https://www.msccruises.co.za/en-za/Brochures/Our-Brochures.aspx and not on current promotions such as Best Price Today.
- All bookings made and cruises undertaken are done so in line with MSC’s Standard Terms & Conditions available on their website .
- No correspondence will be entered into in respect of preference or final allocation of cabins.
- Transport to/from the destination port to the passengers’ home is at the expense of the passenger.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer. No gifts.
- View cancellation policy on MSC Cruise's website.
- No Daddy's Deals coupons are valid for this offer.
- All cruise offers are capacity controlled and offer selected cabins at a specific price. Above fares include mandatory port, service and insurance charges. Not combinable with other brochure discounts or MSC Voyager. Offer valid for new bookings only.
- Booking guarantee: if you’re unable to secure your date for travel, we will refund you in full. To receive a refund under our booking guarantee, you must not have made your booking nor given your deal code to the merchant yet.
- Once you provide your voucher code, we pay the merchant in full.
- Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay for your EFT.
- Images displayed are representations only.
- Liability is limited to the purchase of the Deal. We cannot be held liable for any additional costs associated to the package should any unforeseen circumstances occur.
There is nothing more opulent or more glamourous than taking a cruise aboard an esteemed cruiseliner and travelling to an enchanting island. Paradise? We think so.
The MSC Musica is giving you and a partner the opportunity to set sail and visit the mystical Pomene Bay, an island sure to enthrall you with its beauty.
Celebrating a special occasion? Life onboard the MSC cruise liner is one big party! Spend your time on the MSC Musica meeting new people, drinking cocktails, gorging yourself on delicious food at the many restaurants, listening to live music, enjoying a show or two at MSC Musica’s very own theatre, and dancing until dawn in the club with fellow revellers.
Public areas aboard the Musica that you can take advantage of during your journey include:
- Buffet restaurants (open 20 out of 24 hours).
- A wide array of restaurants, including the newly-opened sushi restaurant, Kaito Sushi Bar.
- La Scala Theatre.
- Sanremo Casino.
- Crystal Lounge.
- Havana Club Cigar Lounge.
- Kiddies entertainment areas - LED walls and outdoor games, i.e. mini golf, tennis courts and a pool of their own, and kids and teens clubs.
- Fully equipped gym (powered by Technogym).
- An authentic Balinese SPA at sea.
- Shops: La Boutique, Logo Shop and L'Angolo dell'Oggetto D.
About Pomene Bay, Mozambique
Pomene Bay, with its enchanting mangrove forests and baobab trees, fine white sand and a glistening lagoon, will probably be one of the most picturesque sights you’ll ever see.
The lagoon protecting this extraordinary bay is part of the Pomene Nature Reserve, which is a protected marine area that’s loved for its untamed and wild beauty due to the remoteness of its location. Visitors to the island can explore the reserve or the underwater world diving and snorkelling.
For more info, visit theMSC Cruises website.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?