- 1 night stay for two people
- Includes a full English breakfast each
- It’s child-friendly and ideal for family getaways, especially if you’ve got little ones. Kids can feed the farm animals, play on the jungle gym or in the playroom, or bounce on the trampoline. Paradise for all ages.
- You’re on the cultural Midlands Meander strip which means you’re close to an array of arts, crafts, and activities - lots to do for the entire family.
- The grounds of The Bend Country House are vast and magnificent - you’re in a 1400-hectare reserve which showcases the area’s rich diversity and a variety of game.
- There’s plenty to do in the outdoors; explore the region in your 4x4, on your mountain bike or hiking. The super fit can climb to ‘The Roof of Africa’ - it’s challenging but you’ll be rewarded with unbelievable views.
- Expires: 31 May 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability and booking is essential).
- Excludes: Public Holiday weekends and 8-10 February; 1-3 March, 5-7 April, 19-21 April, 25-28 April 2019
- Kids policy: Kids 0 to 12 are charged R100 per child per night; 12 - 18 are charged R195 per child per night (includes breakfast).
- Rooms applicable: Executive Suites.
- Buy up to 4 deals and extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however at a limit of 4 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- No tour operators allowed to purchase this deal.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?