- An overnight stay for two people
- Arrival juice for two
- A glass of wine per person when dining at the restaurant
- R70 off a round of golf for two
- Vacationing on an exclusive, award-winning golfing estate, surrounded by nature and wildlife (and it's right on the beach)
- Golfing on a championship, Peter-Matkovich designed course, with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean and the coastal forest
- If golf isn’t something you enjoy, there are plenty of other activities to keep you occupied, including canoeing on the lagoon, hiking on the property and at nearby reserves, bird watching, tennis or squash.
- Having a 2km stretch of private beach right on your doorstep
- Expires: 31 July 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Operating hours: 8am to 8pm
Prince's Grant will be resurfacing its front 9 hole's greens until the 1st of June 2019. During this time the second 9 will be open with additional tees to create an 18 hole golf course.
The free round of golf does not include any equipment rentals or golf carts
- Kids policy: age 0-3: free of charge; age 4-12: R500.00 per night; age 13 and older: full deal price
- Children only allowed in rooms with sleeper couch
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms
- Buy as many deals as you want to extend your stay.
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however many per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representattion.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?