- A 1 night stay for 2 people
- Inanda Heritage Trail and Hawaan Forest for hikes and walks
- Gateway Theatre of Shopping
- Gambling and more at Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Kingdom
- Popular beaches: La Lucia, Umhlanga and Umdloti Beach
- Cultural tours in Shakaland
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Blockout period: 7 June 2019 - 9 June 2019, and 15 June 2019 - 9 July 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Child policy: 0 - 2 years - free; 3 -12 years - R200; 13 and above - adult rate
- Check-in time: 2pm; Check-out time: 10am
- Limited to 5 deals per customer
- You may buy unlimited deals as gifts, at a limit of 5 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Stroll along the pier.
- Walk the Inanda Heritage Trail.
- Relax and rejuvenate at Aqua Spa.
- Hike the Umhlanga Lagoon hiking trail.
- Explore Hawaan Forest.
- Relax on La Lucia or Umdloti beach.
- Feeling lucky? Try your luck at Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Kingdom.
- Admire art at Makiwa Gallery.
- Learn about birds at uMngeni River Bird Park.
- Visit uShaka Marine World.
- Get a taste of Zulu culture and tradition at Shakaland.
- Shop at Gateway Theatre of Shopping and The Crescent Shopping Centre.
- Olive and Oil
- The Sandbar
- The Sugar Club
- Saffron Restaurant
- Tapas on the Block
- La Casa Nostra
- Bar Ba Coa Argentinian Grill & Bar
- Mundo Vida
- The Dutch
- Kashmir Indian Restaurant
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?