- A 45 minute laser lipo session
- A 45 minute body wrap.
- 30 minute EMS session
- A R100 bonus voucher to use towards a treatment package.
- Expires: 28 February 2019.
- Deal is valid for one person.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: Monday to Friday (8am - 4:30pm) and Saturday (8am - 1pm)
- Excludes: Sundays and public holidays.
- Valid for men and women.
- Free parking available on the premises.
- Limited to 1 deal per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 1 deal per gift recipient.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Age limit: over 16's only.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- Laser lipo helps reduce unwanted fat without surgery.
- It targets areas on your body most prone to cellulite and fat deposits like the abdomen, thighs, arms and bottom.
- Laser lipo penetrates the skin through to the hypodermis. Fat cells shrink and the body’s lymphatic system removes the fat cell contents.
- EMS uses the application of electric pulses to stimulate muscles to contract and relax which result in a tightening and toning effect.
- EMS also increases circulation by supplying the muscles with oxygen and nutrients.
- It improves muscle tone.
- Waste products are more efficiently removed from the targeted areas.
- Muscle contractions improve the lymphatic circulation in the area which assists with the removal of waste products.
- Increases muscle definition
- Contours the body
- Induces centremetre loss
- Reduces cellulite
- Detoxifies the body
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?