- Choose from 30 Courses (please see The Details section for available courses).
- Includes a CPD e-diploma at no additional cost, valued at R300. Includes introductory course.
- Access to Live Online's new app, where all course content, materials and files can be downloaded and accessed offline at any time (even once the course has been completed on their website)
- The courses are taught by qualified instructors.
- Being able to tune into live webinars to listen, ask questions and interact (including Q&A sessions), and also having 24/7 access to the course material.
- CPD is the equivalent of 25% towards EQF (European Qualifications Framework) and is a UK-approved certification. The EQF is equivalent to an AQF in South Africa.
- Expires: 31 December 2018. Learners must be registered by this expiry date. Registering after this date results in an invalid voucher.
- Learners must register within 1 month from the purchase of their deal.
- Each voucher is valid for one course.
- To redeem your voucher please follow this link.
- Access to the course expires 7 days after the final lesson, however, all course material and videos are available for download via the app, and are then available to watch, offline, at any time.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Any queries relating to change of dates or issues with codes can be directed to Live Academy's premium support team at prioritysupport@
- 10 deals per customer. 10 deals per gift recipient.
- No refunds.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after the deal closes to make payment.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
Introduction to Psychology Of Sales
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?