- 5 night ,6 day stay for 1 person on a sharing basis
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Return flights Johannesburg- Inhambane -Johannesburg.
- Valid for SADC residents only. A valid SADC ID or Passport will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the property
- 24/7 emergency support to assist you no matter where you are or when you need us so you can focus purely on enjoying your trip.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Return flights Johannesburg- Inhambane -Johannesburg (via Maputo) ex OR Tambo.
- All applicable taxes.
- Return transfers from Inhambane Airport to Castelo Do Mar (10 minute road transfer from airport to the dock and a 45 minute motor boat ride to Castelo Do Mar).
- All applicable taxes and tourism levies.
- Beach games, kayaks, gypsy and hobie sailing
- Board games, cards, books, table tennis, darts, pool table, poker and Blackjack table, DVD’s
- Beach bicycle riding
- Coconut cutting demonstration
- Mozambique is one of the world’s best diving destinations.
- If you love seafood then you’re in for a treat with out-of-this-world lobster, peri-peri prawns and fish. Mozambique is a relatively budget-friendly destination for South Africans seeking a tropical beachside holiday - it’s just over four Mozambican Meticals to the Rand. This means you can really gorge yourself on cocktails and seafood.
- The weather in Mozambique is ideal - it’s sunny all year-round. Head to Mozambique and feel the sunshine on your face.
- There’s something for everyone - from relaxing on the beach with cocktails, to whale and dolphin-watching, surfing, swimming and diving.
- Expires: 5 December 2018 (final date of checkout).
- Deal is valid for one person sharing.
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out.
- Includes return flights from Johannesburg.
- Please ensure to check on availability beforehand with Byva Travel on firstname.lastname@example.org or 010 312 50 08 as all package prices are based on availability at the time of booking; alternative dates will be given should availability on your dates not be possible which may lead to additional costs.
- Single Supplement available on request.
- This deal is non-refundable after purchase.
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate.
- Prices are subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases or any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. Accommodation, services & flights are subject to availability at the time of booking. E&OE.
- Please ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time, have sufficient blank pages, will be valid for six months after returning to your home country and comply with immigration regulations. Please also note that any unabridged birth certificates, medical certificates, vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactic (e.g. for malaria) and the like, where required, have been obtained beforehand.
- It is strongly advised to check all the relevant requirements before travelling, as while Byva Travel will endeavour to assist the client where possible, such assistance will be at Byva Travel's discretion and the client acknowledges that in doing so, Byva Travel is not assuming any obligation or liability and the client indemnifies Byva Travel against any consequences of the client’s failure to comply with any such requirements. It is the client’s duty to familiarize him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements.
- Rooms applicable: Castle Rooms.
- Kids Policy: 0 - 1 years R 1,299 per infant. 2 to 6 years R 5,799 per child. 7 to 11 years R 8,499 per child.
- 2 deals per customer. Maximum 2 per vouchers per stay.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Images may be a representation.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Road and boat transfers from elsewhere. If required these can be these can be arranged at an additional cost.
- All beverages.
- Massage therapy.
- Inhambane town tour.
- All motorized leisure activities (fishing, Pansy Island trips, mangrove trips, sundowner trips, jet-ski, tube riding, skiing, whale watching,dugong watching, diving.
- Activities not specified as included.
- Laundry service.
- Telephone calls.
- Staff porterage.
- Staff gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Medical or travellers insurance.
- Visa fees (Visas are not required for SA passport holders).
- Any required vaccinations or inoculations (Yellow Fever inoculations are not required for South African residents).
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?