- A 60 minute outride for two people
- A R100 bonus voucher to use towards a picnic platter
- A R50 bonus voucher to use towards a professional photoshoot including 30 photos
- Expires: 30 June 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- SMS or Whatsapp to make a booking (due to poor reception emails and phone calls are not recommended)
- Please ensure you're familiar with area/address beforehand as ESDA don't take calls weekends.
- Picnic and braai facilities are available at R25 per person
- Cash bar available
- R40 each for safety helmets
- Cake, flowers and sparkling wine can be arranged for a special occasion
- Max weight limit: 115kg (per person)
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
Tuesdays-Fridays 9am-10am and 11am-12pm. Saturdays-Sundays 9am-10am, 11am-12pm, 2pm-3pm, and 4pm - 5pm
- Venue closes at 6pm.
- Reservations strictly depend on booking availability.
- Unsuitable clothing will not be permitted (dresses, shorts or open shoes).
- Subject to weather conditions
- Kids policy: kids welcome to ride from the age of 6 and up
- Limited to 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 4 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours to make payment once you have placed your order.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
- ESDA host small functions, weddings, birthday parties, and funerals.
- There's luxury accommodation nearby if you'd like to sleepover - enquire from ESDA
- Alternatively, you can rent a tent that sleeps 1 - 4 people (own mattresses and blankets and cushions)
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?