- An overnight stay for two people in a standard room.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Light breakfast.
- Three-course set dinner.
- Rose petals and chocolate turndown.
- 45 minute leg and foot scrub with massage each.
- 45 minute back, neck and shoulder massage each.
- 30 minute hydro session.
- Expires: 31 March 2019.
- Deal is valid for two adults.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: any day of the week, including weekends (strictly subject to availability).
- Regret no children, promotion is for two adults only.
- Approximate treatment time: 90 minutes
- Please take note of treatment and cancellation terms and conditions listed on The Details page.
- Rooms applicable: Standard rooms.
- Booking hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm).
- Purchase up to 2 deals and extend your stay. Maximum 2 vouchers per visit.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Quality linen.
- Fine dining.
- Late arrivals for spa appointments will lead to reduced treatment time.
- No shows will forfeit full payment.
- Do not shave, wax or sunbed 24 hours prior to your visit. Treatment times include the time to dress and undress.
- Confirmed bookings are non-changeable or redeemable for cash or exchangeable for another date.
- Late arrival of more than 15 minutes constitutes a cancelled booking.
- Later arrival of less than 15 minutes loses some of the duration.
- No treatments will be exchanged for other treatments without a charge.
- No drinks or meals will be exchanged for alternatives without a charge.
- Non-arrival will constitute a cancelled booking, and no refund will be given.
- 10% discount afforded to clients returning within six months.
- Extra treatments (e.g. waxing, tinting) can be arranged at an additional cost payable on departure.
What's new at Alveston Manor?
Alveston Manor has recently added a swimming pool to their list of facilities available to guests, a welcome addition during the Highveld's notoriously hot summer days. What's better than enjoying a refreshing swim or basking in the sun? Doing it with a cocktail in hand! Alveston Manor has some all-time favourites like pina coladas, daquiries and mojitos.
Feeling peckish? Enjoying the sunshine and the cooling water of the pool would inevitably work up a slight appetite. Order from Alveston Manor's snack basket to quieten hunger pangs. Order to share or have your own chips and dip, chicken BBQ wings, healthy veggie board or prawn tempura. (Enquire directly from the merchant)
Explore your surroundings - Middelburg Attractions
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?