- An overnight stay for 2
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- A 60 minute full body hot stone massage
- A 30 minute jacuzzi session
- Room service breakfast
- Romantic three-course set dinner
- Rose petals and chocolate turndown
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for 2 adults
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid: daily (weekends are strictly subject to availability)
- Booking hours: Mondays to Fridays (9am - 5pm)
- Regret no children, promotion is for 2 adults only
- Approximate treatment time: 90 minutes
- Please take note of treatment and cancellation terms and conditions listed on The Details page.
- Rooms applicable: standard rooms
- Purchase up to 2 deals and extend your stay; maximum 2 vouchers per visit
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note, you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Quality linen
- Late arrivals for spa appointments will lead to reduced treatment time.
- No-shows will forfeit full payment.
- Do not shave, wax or sunbed 24 hours prior to your visit. Treatment times include the time to dress and undress.
- Confirmed bookings are non-changeable or redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for another date.
- Late arrival of more than 15 minutes constitutes a cancelled booking.
- Later arrival of less than 15 minutes loses some of the duration.
- No treatments will be exchanged for other treatments without a charge.
- No drinks or meals will be exchanged for alternatives without a charge.
- Non-arrival will constitute a cancelled booking, and no refund will be given.
- 10% discount afforded to clients returning within six months.
- Extra treatments (e.g. waxing, tinting) can be arranged at an additional cost payable on departure.
- Take some time out of whispering sweet nothings to your partner and explore the Middelburg.
- Learn some history at Fort Merensky. The remains of the fort might not be that exciting to look at today, but back in the day, it was a refuge for black Christian converts who had abandoned their ancestral beliefs and were consequently forced out of their communities. With nowhere to go, they turned to Fort Merensky.
- Next door is the Bothshabelo Cultural Village. In a series of beehive huts you’ll learn about the local culture.
- Spend a day at Loskop Dam viewing game. There are almost 70 species of mammals in the Loskop Dam reserve, including three of the Big 5 (white rhino, buffalo and leopard), various buck, hippo, giraffe, warthog and other wildlife.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?