- An outdoor movie experience for two people
Movie night is date night for many. Up the romance and treat yourselves to an outdoor movie experience, and watch your favourite rom-com, thriller or action film under the open sky. Bring blankets, snacks, wine and cuddle up together under a bed of stars. You can also buy up to 6 vouchers, so bring your friends along too!
- Valid for screening dates between 12 January 2019 and 30 March 2019 as per schedule.
- Deal is valid for 2 people only.
- Please note that the events are weather-dependent.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Gates open from 6pm. Movies start at 7:30pm
- If you miss the event, there will be no refund.
- Movies may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Kids policy: Children are welcome (please use your discretion regarding age restrictions).
- Food and drink can be bought onsite. You are also welcome to bring your own refreshments in a cooler box.
- Limited to 6 deals per customer. Limited to 6 deals as gifts.
- EFT payments: Please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to complete your EFT payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- The events take place outside at Rietvlei Country Estate. It might get cooler later, so be sure to bring jerseys along.
- Food and beverages can be purchased - hot dogs, hamburgers and picnic baskets will be on offer.
- Bring your own blankets, pillows and cushions; coolers with refreshments are also permitted.
- Horseback riding and other family-entertainment suitable for children are also available.
- Screenings are weather dependent.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?