- A 2 night weekend stay for two people in a luxury self-catering safari tent.
- Enjoy camp life by relaxing onsite or going fishing. Enquire with management about a sunset barge cruise down the Palmiet River.
- Canoe on the dam, cycle or hike.
- Visit Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve in Grabouw.
- Travel to Grabouw and Elgin – charming country villages that are known for the production of apples, pears, plums, nectarines and fine wines. Arrange an apple picking tour (seasonal), or stop off at the Elgin Apple Museum (one of only two in the world).
- Expires: 30 September 2019.
- Deal is valid for two people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: Weekends only (Friday and Saturday nights only).
- Excludes: Sunday - Thursday
- Child Policy: regret no children under the age of 10 years.
- Rooms applicable: Luxury self-catering tents.
- No tour operators permitted to purchase this deal.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 2 per gift recipient.
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Hiking or walking, there are eco-trails that wind around the property.
- Enquire about barge cruises down the Palmiet River - sunset cruises are available.
- Drive to Grabouw and Elgin. You’ll know you’ve arrived when you come across fruit farms - both towns are large-scale producers of apples, pears, plums and nectarines.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?