- A 2 night stay for 2 people
- Walks on the Umkomaas beach, which is just 700 metres away from the guesthouse.
- Swimming beaches: should you wish to swim in other places rather than Umkomaas, Clansthal Beach and Scottburgh Beach are nearby.
- Scuba diving at Aliwal Shoal.
- Microlighting at the World of Wings Flight School.
- Golfing at the 18-hole Umkomaas Golf Course.
- Pay a visit to Crocworld. You'll encounter a variety of exciting animals like breeding crocodiles, birds, and numerous reptiles, from snakes to tortoises.
- Expires: 31 August 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid 7 days a week, including weekends. Strictly subject to availability.
- Blockout: school holidays (14 June - 9 July 2019) and long weekends (9 August - 12 August 2019)
- Rooms applicable: superior rooms
- Child policy: 3 - 12 years old pay R115; 12 - 18 years old pay R145. Payable directly to merchant when checking in.
- No tour operators are allowed to purchase this deal.
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, 2 deals per gift recipient
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Images may be a representation
- Aliwal Shoal is one of the area's biggest attractions, especially if you scuba dive or snorkel. Aliwal Shoal, a reef located off the coast, is a top diving spot and boasts abundant marine life. You’re likely to see Ragged-Tooth Sharks who reside in these waters five months every year.
- The 18-hole Umkomaas Golf Course offers a rewarding golfing experience to players of all handicaps.
- Microlight over the Umkomaas beachfront, the town of Umkomaas, Aliwal Shoal and Scottburgh with World of Wings Flight School.
- The South Coast Birding Route is home to all three of the country's crane species (blue, grey-crowned and wattled), as well as the rare blue swallow, the crowned eagle, bearded vulture, mangrove kingfisher and the southern bald ibis, among others.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?