- A 1 night stay for 2 people
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Complimentary cereal, milk, tea, coffee and water
- Berea is known for its friendly locals, busy atmosphere, interesting mix of culture, lovely tea gardens, coffee shops and restaurants.
- There’s plenty to keep busy with; start with a stroll along Florida Road where you’ll find a cacophony of clothing boutiques, cafés and art galleries.
- Berea’s central location allows travellers ease of access to Durban city and surrounding seaside suburbs like Umhlanga and Ballito.
- Berea is nearby the Durban ICC, making it an ideal suburb to stay in for those attending conferences.
- For the best views over Durban, head to the ‘Cube’ in Innes Road. To take great photos, visit the Botanic Gardens and pose in front of the magnificent display of orchids at the Orchard House. Those who have a keen interest in history, walk along Florida Road for a glimpse of the prettiest Victorian, Edwardian, and art deco buildings.
- If you love markets, then there’s no better (and more famous) in Durban than the Victoria Street Market on Victoria Street in Durban. There you’ll find the best spices in Durban, fragrant incense, fresh fruit and vegetables, fabric, ceramics and just about anything you can think of.
- Expires: 31 July 2019
- Deal is valid for two people
- Available until time indicated or until sold out
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends (subject to availability)
- Kids policy: no kids under the age of 2 years; enquire with the merchant for 2 and above
- 4 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals available as gifts, however, only 4 deals per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deal to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
- Juma Masjid Mosque
- St Thomas Church
- Warriors Gate Museum
- Rivertown Beerhall
- Alayam Hindu Temple
- Durban rickshaws
- uShaka Marine World
- Fitzsimons Snake Park
- Zulumoon Gondolas
- Mini Town
- Morning Trade Market
- Plan B Essenwood Market
- Victoria Street Market
- I Heart market
- Shongweni farmers and craft market
- Durban Fresh Produce Market
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?