- A two night stay for 2 people
- All meals included
- Game drives throughout your stay
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Expires: 31 March 2019.
- Deal is valid for 2 people.
- Available until time indicated or until sold out.
- Valid: every day of the weeked. Weekends are subject to availability.
- Rooms applicable: Standard and Luxury rooms; strictly subject to availability.
- Game drives: Arrival day: Afternoon drive. Full day: Morning and afternoon drive. Departure day: Morning drive.
- Child policy: No kids under the age of 10 are permitted. Children over 10 years pay the full rate.
- Limited to 3 deals per customer, 3 deals per visit.
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however at a limit of 3 per gift recipient.
- If you pay via EFT, please note that you have 24 hours after placing youtr order to make payment.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Present printed deals to redeem.
- Images may be a representation.
- The elegant home-away-from-home styled lodge is located on top of a granite outcrop in the heart of the North West bushveld.
- It lies within a 4500 hectare Sable Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, and is located in a malaria-free zone.
- An easy 1.5 hours away from Johannesburg.
- WiFi access throughout the lodge.
- Queen-sized bed
- Large private balcony
- King-sized bed
- Open-plan lounge
- Minibar fridge
- High thatched ceilings
- The Waterhole Pub: The charming and initimate pub offers a vast selection of wines and drinks with the best view of the North West. It overlooks the famous waterhole which is lit up at night - offering guests the opportunity to spot both daytime and nocturnal visitors. Have your camera handy in case you get a chance to snap a pic or two.
- The Thaba Khaya swimming pool and upper lapa: The sparkling pool is the prime location to get your tan on and is close enough to the lodge to ensure that every need it attended to by the friendly staff. Picturesquely set in the rock beside the upper thatched lapa, this is the ideal place to relax in the sun and share a few laughs and splashes.
- Bird Watching and Viewing Deck: The viewing deck is the place to be should you wish to spot wildlife, as it provides guests with the ultimate view of the waterhole where animals of all shapes and sizes drop by for a drink of water. Sit back, relax and savour the privilege of witnessing wildlife in its natural habitat. If you are an avid birder, don't forget your bird book so you can tick off the species as you spot them. The conservancy is home to over 270 species so you will delight in endless viewings of the inhabitants of the sky.
- Strolling the gardens: Thaba Khaya Lodge is set within a secure and fenced area where guests can stroll to simply take in the fresh air or catch a glimpse of the resident nyala, bushbuck, klipspringer, or other smaller creatures that have made their home in this bushveld oasis.
- A visit to the resident spa: Treat yourself and your partner to an African sensory journey that will leave you feeling calm and relaxed. A variety of spa treatments are available - to find out more, please visit the website.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?