- An all inclusive 4 night stay for 1 person on a sharing basis
- Return economy flights via Mango airlines from JHB
- Return airport transfers
- Airport taxes
- Valid: selected departure dates until 28 May 2019
Available dates: 14 - 18 May; 21 - 25 May; 28 May - 1 June 2019
- Deal is valid for one person on a per person sharing basis. Single supplement fees will apply - please discuss with merchant directly
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and block out periods
- Available until the time indicated or until sold out
- Regret no Daddy's Deals coupons for this offer
- Booking is essential and subject to availability
- Peak season supplements may apply to hotel and airlines; prices correct at time of print
- Valid for SA Residents only. Passports will be required.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board; this tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel directly upon check-out. Applicable to both adults and children.
- Full cancellation once booking is confirmed
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. T&C's apply
- Kids policy: deal is valid for 2 people sharing - please discuss kids rates directly with merchant
- Price includes: return flights from Johannesburg, approximate airport taxes, return transfers and accommodation with full board, and select drinks
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation
- Limited to 2 deals per customer
- Unlimited deals as gifts, however, at a limit of 2 per gift recipient
- EFT payments: please note that you have 24 hours after placing your order to pay your EFT.
- Present printed deal to redeem
- Please note, images may be a representation
- Stone Town hasn’t changed in 200 years. Walk down the winding alleys, paying close attention to the ancient Arab architecture and the elaborately carved elephant-proof doors of yesteryear.
- There are 560 carved doors in Zanzibar, the oldest dating back to 1694. These doors were a sign of wealth and status, made for the ruling Arab and Italian elite of the time.
- Prison Island, now inhabited by a colony of giant tortoises, once stowed slaves. Previously a place for torture, the island is now an idyllic tourist attraction with its views of the ocean, overhanging cliffs and lush vegetation.
Why the price difference?
There is no price difference. This shouldnt be seen.
It pays to sign up!
Sign up now and get your own personal account where you can keep all your vouchers and your rewards points. Then start enjoying life the Daddy way!
Promote your business
Daddy's Deals wants to partner with businesses that offer fun experiences and awesome products to our fans. Do you have what it takes?